Amazing-Pkz

Please Vote for us Daily, Have a good time!
Amazing-Pkz

Welcome to the best PKing Server in RSPS history. On 24/7 Thanks to You Guy's :)

December 2016

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

Donate to Amazing-Pkz

Server Status

Navigation

0 w n 3 d and xx jad xx

i got skill
    Noobie
    Noobie

0 w n 3 d and xx jad xx

Post  i got skill on Mon 26 Apr 2010, 10:34 pm

Please dont spam so much. its very annoying. Its good that you are active but please dont post so many useless posts.

off topic: i didnt know where i should post the topic so i posted it here.

thanks

like a boss
    Noobie
    Noobie

Re: 0 w n 3 d and xx jad xx

Post  like a boss on Mon 26 Apr 2010, 11:44 pm

i got skill wrote:Please dont spam so much. its very annoying. Its good that you are active but please dont post so many useless posts.

off topic: i didnt know where i should post the topic so i posted it here.

thanks

It is father annoying lol

Kush
    All star
    All star

Post  Kush on Tue 27 Apr 2010, 7:33 am

Thanks. I've noticed this too. I'll get to working on it.

xx jad xx
    Hero
    Hero

Post  xx jad xx on Tue 27 Apr 2010, 1:50 pm

We are posting because we like the server and want to give opinions on what could make it better you cant blame us for that, for instance 1 thing needs to be fixed like kalphite queen.

0 w n 3 d
    Hero
    Hero

Post  0 w n 3 d on Tue 27 Apr 2010, 1:54 pm

theres nothing wrong with wat where doing where active players isnt that a good thing idk why u getting up us we havent done anything wrong.

Mr007
    All star
    All star

Post  Mr007 on Mon 27 Sep 2010, 7:42 am

Can anyone teach me how to introduce slimbox or lightbox in the bbccode for images...
    I found something here on the forum, but i didn't make it work Sad
    Link to slimbox : http://www.digitalia.be/software/slimbox
    Link to lightbox : http://www.huddletogether.com/projects/lightbox2

nirvana
    All star
    All star

Post  nirvana on Fri 17 Dec 2010, 6:36 pm

Arsenal drawn against Barcelona in Champions League

Arsenal have been drawn against Spanish champions Barcelona in the last 16 of the Champions League, with the first leg at the Emirates.
    Tottenham also face a difficult task after being paired against AC Milan, with the first game at the San Siro.
    Manchester United face French side Marseille, while Chelsea have been draw against Danish outfit FC Copenhagen.
    Holders Inter Milan face German side Bayern Munich in a repeat of last year's final.
    Barcelona defeated Arsenal 2-1 in the 2006 final and won 6-3 on aggregate at the quarter-final stage of last season's competition.
    The Spanish side won the second leg at the Nou Camp 4-1, with Argentine Lionel Messi scoring all of the goals.
    "It is a tough draw for us," said Gunners secretary David Miles.
    "But given that Barcelona got the better of us last year we feel that the time is right and that we can turn the tables this time.
    "Lionel Messi is obviously one of the quality players in Europe and manager Arsene Wenger will have done his homework. He is their main danger man."
    Tottenham have already travelled to Milan this season, where they lost 4-3. The London club, playing in the competition for the first time, trailed 4-0 at the break before a sensational Gareth Bale hat-trick ensured a tight finish to the match.
    "It is back to the San Siro," said Tottenham secretary Darren Eales. "Hopefully we can play like we did in the second half against Inter and not the first half.
    "We will take confidence from the second half that we can compete with AC Milan. Gareth Bale has been in sensational form in the Champions League. We play attacking football and we do have a goal threat.
    "Hopefully we will get an away goal and bring them back to White Hart Lane and sneak through."
    Inter defeated Munich 2-0 in last season's final, which was played in Madrid.
    "It is a very interesting draw," said Bayern director Karl Hopfner: "It is a very interesting draw to meet them again so soon after last season's final.
    "We are looking forward to it but both of us have not started that well in the league or the Champions League."
    Lyon face Real Madrid and will be hoping for a repeat of last year's victory over their Spanish opponents at the same stage.
    The French side won 2-1 on aggregate and chairman Jean-Michel Aulus said: "It will be a very different Real Madrid side this year and it will be a very difficult tie.
    "They may want revenge for last year, when it was a great result for us."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    neon sign
    how to get a girl to like you

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:03 pm

Current date/time is Sun 11 Dec 2016, 5:03 pm